Monday 24 June 2013

Could this be Paul Massey's house revamp?

Have I got a goody lined up for you today: 
A stunning Modern Country house tour 
of a Victorian London home. 

 When I first saw these beautiful images, 
I thought it was Style-King Paul Massey's pad that I shared here.
It certainly has his touch, doesn't it?

Take a look and tell me what you think...












Warm linen, starkly empty rooms, a bleached-out palette 
and all soaked with lashings of white paint.

Makes you wonder...is it Paul Massey's home reincarnated?


Images via Light Locations

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





7 comments :

Melanie said...

These are lovely...it's so bright and airy! The more I see pictures like these, the more I want to go out and buy gallons of white paint! :)
Thank you for sharing!
Melanie

ZoeB said...

Looks fabulous but beng practical, would you want to live in it during a British winter? I live In a smilar aged house and unless that house has incredible insulation or could be relocated somewhere warm it Wouldn t work for me. I sound like the archetypal grumpy old woman!!!

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Love,love,love the dining room and kitchen...heaven on earth!

Lydia said...

The lines are architecturally beautiful- but I could not personally live with so little color.

Unknown said...

Wow ... such a calm feel to those rooms ~ lovely xx

Cindy said...

I love the use of white and grey, but I get the feeling, looking at the images that nobody lives there. Too sparse, but beautiful lines to the rooms, I love the rooms.

Louise said...

Incredible kitchen and bath, such a good combination of materials. But the imagination seems to have run dry when it came to the living room. The exact same white on walls, trims, ceiling, floor... no structure and really no anchoring. I am so tired of that standard 1A solution to decorating, NCS 0500 on everything to make it so briiight. To me it just spells anxious decorator who think they are modern. How is that for grumpy =)It has been done so much for the last 15 years, most swedes have forgotten that it can be any other way.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10